Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcoming 2011 - Challenges and All

Its officially 31st December today in Malaysia and come tomorrow, the new year begins. 2010 has been a hell of a roller coaster ride for me and I'm sure for others as well, but it does have its moments. Far be it for me to reminence on what transpired in 2010 cause to me, what's done is done, period, finitto. Now its time to look ahead to 2011, face whatever challenge that comes my way, and pray real hard this new year will be better than the last. And my prayer to all my viewers as well for 2011

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a wonderful year ahead, with lots of health, wealth and blah blah blah .. you know, the usual season greetings. And since this is a scale modeler blog, I also wish that many of you will be able to get those kits you were vying for, build them ... and let me highlight them here .. HAHAHA!





In case any of you are wondering, 2011 is the year of the Bunnies .... no, no, not those Bunnies




This one. Its Rabbit year. The year to get cuddly and cute.



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
See you all again in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment