Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Outer Space Outfitters Lighting Panels are now Restocked at CultTVman Hobbyshop

Finally after waiting for what seems like ages, Outer Space Outfitters have once again reissued some of these highly sought after lighting panels. They are now restocked over at CultTVman Hobbyshop but I'm not sure how long these will stay restocked.

As promised, I am highlighting them here so as to alert some of you to go get them NOW. Please bear in mind that these items may go out of stock anytime soon judging from the amount of feedback I have received for them, so I would recommend if you can to get yours ASAP before its too late. I myself don't fancy waiting another 6-8 months for another re-stock.



















Here is something interesting. I wasn't aware that an accurization set was still available for the ERTL/AMT Shuttle Galileo II kit, and it does look VERY tempting. Kit includes rear engine bulkhead, landing pads, rear landing strut, and nacelle details.  Please note that you will need to do some clean up on these resin parts. I might consider this set since I know Brad Hair's quality of work is simply superb. Just check out his work HERE




You'd need to go over to CultTVman Hobbyshop to see what else you need that's restocked. And it looks like a lot of stuff including some new kits are available now.


No comments:

Post a Comment