Friday, February 18, 2011

Received Starcraft's NX-01 Conversion Kit



Remember the NX-01 Refit's design I recently highlighted in this blog? Well, I was serious, I really like it. So I went ahead and got me the conversion set, along with a Polar Lights 1/1000 scale NX-01 USS Enterprise to work on.

You can imagine how surprise I was when I saw how small the NX-01 is at 1/1000 scale. Along with the set, I also got the Aztec Decals for her cause I'm not planning to spend too much time detailing this one at this scale. Already having a headache with the Moebius Galactica at 1/4105 scale.


Polar Lights NX-01 and Starcraft's conversion kit plus the Aztec Decals were all obtained from Starship Modeler

Decals looks good. Just wondering how the whole ship would look like since
there are no decals for the conversion set

The conversion pieces and it even comes with decals. Neat

Here's my pack of cigarettes for comparison

Starcraft sure have very good quality instruction sheets. Very easy to understand and the directions are very clear


Polar Light's 1/1000 NX-01 Enterprise kit, and again my pack of cigarettes for comparison there




Just realised ... this kit is really going to be a very small ship. But she is going to look neat in my display case when completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment