Sunday, September 25, 2011

Screen Cap References of the Black Pearl and Flying Dutchman from Pirates of the Caribbean

The good news is that I have found a supplier that may get me a Zvezda's 1/72 scale Black Pearl. Bad news is that I hear she's going to be expensive and may take a while before I actually have her in my hands. So I'll work on the assumption I'll have her before the end of this year, hence I'm putting up whatever reference images I have on the Black Pearl, as well as the Flying Dutrchman.

You can actually see quite a few differences of the Black Pearl between the first and the second and third movies. Do take note that only the first three movies will be highlighted here since we don't see much of the Black Pearl on the fourth, and none of the Flying Dutchman at all.






Lot of screen caps after the jump.


Screen caps are segregated according to their movie titles for easier reference.


From Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl









From Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest



































From Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End 








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment