Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blog Test with some Nice Figure Kits. Having a Slight Technical Problem

Guys, in case you're wondering why there hasn't been any recent updates, I'm having a slight technical problem with blogger for a while now, especially with image postings. Getting a lot of those small boxes with a tiny dot in the centre instead of the intended images. Actually I just found out I am not the only one with this issue, I think its happening to bloggers worldwide.  I am hoping Blogger can resolve whatever issue they're having asap. 

For those who sent me articles and images on your builds, as well as those whom I promised to help out with the sale of their kits, I have to apologise to all of you. Your contents are actually ready under the Edit stage awaiting publishing, but until the image issue is resolved, I am holding back on them cause it'll look funny if I publish them.

I'm putting these Figure Resin Kits to test see if the images will come out right or not.All these are available from CultTVman Hobbyshop in case you're interested - just click the link ... if you can see them

UPDATE - Image posting test using Google Chrome

Belle of Tortuga from Lunatic Fringe
Angelina Sorceress of Light 
Golden Girl from Red Planet

There's more at CultTVman Hobbyshop under Figure Kits. Do pay a visit there as some of them I can't highlight here. And do let me know if you can see the images cause from my test, all I see are that small box with a tiny dot in the centre

2 comments:

  1. Yup, Blogger advised me to use Google Chrome for the time being. Apparently there are serious issues with IE6 and 7 and now I see another problem cropping up for those still using those browsers - content spacing not working.

    ReplyDelete