Saturday, October 2, 2010

Phillipines Cebu Pacific Airlines Flight Attendant's just got HOT!!!!

Here's something not related to Sci Fi or Scale Modelling, but nevertheless interesting to see. Cebu Pacific Cabin Flight Attendance dancing to the tune of Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" while showing the passengers the safety procedures.

The FA seen clearly on this video is just HOT. And its creative as well, something uniquely done to overcome the boredom of when such procedures are commonly being shown. Just wondering if I was there with my wife, I'd probably get my ears pulled a few times

Other Airlines should emulate this, or perhaps go one up and be better. Yeah, I can see it now ..... pole dancing FAs.

Cebu Pacific FAs dancing



More on this HERE

Now back to our regular programme ... ahem .. ahem

No comments:

Post a Comment