In anticipation of the coming Moebius Battlestar Galactica kit early or mid November 2010, Paragrafix has revealed new images of its Photoetch set if you plan to add details to your kit. The set will also come with a set of decals for the ship's name so as to avoid the hassle of painting around it. Images of this decal will be posted here once they are available.
Remember this PE set highlighted on 3 Oct 2010? It had the Colonial One in 3 forced perspectives
New Images of this PE set applied to the Moebius kit
Battlestar Galactica Photoetch & Decal Set
- Series correct raised lettering for the ship's nameplate & registry numbers.
- Decals for the nameplate to eliminate the need for delicate painting.
- Nameplates, registry numbers, and decals for the other 11 Battlestars (using names from the original 1970s program).
- Museum windows for the starboard flight deck.
- Replacement super-detailed main turrets. (With extras.)
- Easy-fold girders for the flight decks to add extra realism.
- BONUS: Three in-scale copies of Colonial One to fit in the flight deck let you decide how you'd like it displayed.
This item is in production and will be for sale when the Moebius Models kit hits store shelves. Expected availability: 11/1/2010.
Stay tuned for more information