Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reference for the New Battlestar Galactica Part 3

Part 3 of the new Galactica highlight will showcase her with heavy battle damages. Please note that these were done via CGI so if you are trying to emulate her with damages, its going to take some work.



 






I've seen amazing work done on Timeslip's 1/4105 Galactica resin kit, highlighting the various battle damages, and the reason why these build ups are so amazing is because its not easy simulating battle damages on resin kits. Styrene kits would present its own challenges as well.

I do not know who build these as most of the images I saved were dumped into a general "Timeslip Galactica" folder. If you know who these belongs to, please let me know and if you can, provide me with a link so I can give the respective credit and link back to them.











We'll wait and see who can build up an amazing Moebius styrene Galactica once the kit is officially released.

No comments:

Post a Comment