Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Mark VII Colonial Viper Reference Guide




In lieu of the coming Moebius Mark VII Colonial Viper styrene kit next year, here are some reference shots you can use when building up your kit. Please note I have no idea where I got these images from, and I suspect some of these may belong to ZOIC. Besides Modelermagic.com that has tons of referral images and information, If you know where these came from, please let me know so I can give the appropriate credit and link.































Here's the Studio Prop Model


























Screen Caps of the Mark VII from the series






2 comments:

  1. So why is it that people keep attacking the new version of Galactica and calling it crap when I am perfectly comfortable liking them both? This version was more realistic, but this version would never have been allowed on Tv back in 78-79. It was too dark and made for adults. The other was a family show. Thats why they had a toy blitz and this one didn't. The action figure D with her brains blown out wouldn't go over well, or 6 with removable red dress and light up spine , nope. Adama covered in blood after beating cylon to death , uh,uh, nope. Uh Starbuck with knife to stab cylon in throat. NO WAY. Or the She likes it on top Starbuck. YOu gotta be kidding. Two different types of show. Whats the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot. My favorite line. "My son was seven years old when they put him on that list, and that mother fraking son of a bitch put him there!". Somehow I am confident in declaring that would never have made it on TV in 78. I'd bet my life on it. Not even if it had a late slot. NO WAY. And I don't see a way to combine the two in any way. The plot was virtually the same, so it wouldn't work. I hope the movie coming up doesn't have Muffy in it AT ALL or Boxxie. Those two made me sick then and now. Noah was a cool actor, I really dug him in "THE NEVERENDING STORY" as Atreyu, but the chimp in a dog outfit with a nose for "Mushies", was gag just too much.They made Boxxie a kid that just wouldn't exist. Too Beaver Cleaver..

    ReplyDelete