Saturday, August 13, 2011

Watch out Cylons, here come Egg Squardron Viper Squad

Even if the miss their targets, they're sure to win the Cylons over with their cuteness. I found these images in my archieve folders but no links. In fact, I found a lot of Sci Fi Egg ships .. cute. I do believe these were done by someone and they're not available in the market, or at least I am aware of.

Enjoy the images, and if you're a Cylon fan, don't get trap in by their cuteness.


More images after the jump.









When I have the time, I'd most probably liek to try my hands in making one. Problem is getting a plastic egg to help with the shape ... hmmmmm.


2 comments:

  1. article highly qualified friend .., thanks for sharing information, if interested please visit my blogs there is a lot of articles that may be read friend, Main thing is that you need to seo work If do seo for my blog Belajar SEO dan Blog di Info Blog Indonesia as my blog have 3000+ visitor and I want 5000

    ReplyDelete
  2. article highly qualified friend .., thanks for sharing information, if interested please visit my blogs there is a lot of articles that may be read friend, Main thing is that you need to seo work If do seo for my blog Belajar SEO dan Blog di Info Blog Indonesia as my blog have 3000+ visitor and I want 5000

    ReplyDelete